We are a couple hoping to adopt a baby. We live in Nassau County, NY
Hello! We are Claudia and Lyonel from Long Island, NY; just 30 miles from New York City. We are very grateful that you have taken the time to read our adoption agency profile. We wish you the best of luck in your search and decision making. We can only imagine how difficult a time this must be for you. We will try to provide you with as much useful information as possible that may assist you in learning about us as potential parents. We hope to be given the opportunity to provide a child with a loving and supportive home where he/she may thrive.
— Claudia & Lyonel
We are hopeful parents from New York State. We wish to adopt a baby anywhere in the United States!
At a Glance: 10 Things to Know About Us
- We met in 2001 while working at the same doctor’s office.
- Our marriage is built upon a longstanding friendship, trust, love, and respect.
- Claudia works as Social Security Disability Claimant’s Representative.
- Lyonel is a Physical therapist working with autistic children ages 4–13.
- We both love to travel, spend time at the beach, and go hiking.
- Our home in Long Island, NY is near the beach and only 30 miles from New York City.
- Our school district is Syosset which is noted for its academic excellence.
- We have a dog, and Cuddles is his name-O! We really enjoy going for walks around our neighborhood in the Town of Oyster Bay, NY with our dog.
- We love spending the holidays with our family and enjoy having friends over for barbecues.
- We feel very blessed to have wonderful family and friends who are very supportive of us.
We met in 2001 at work. Lyonel was working as a physical therapist at a doctor’s office where Claudia got a part-time job as a receptionist while still in college. We got married in 2018. Our marriage is built upon a longstanding friendship, trust, love, and respect.
We are both very family-oriented and both love to travel, spend time at the beach, hike, and play with our dog Cuddles. We enjoy having friends and family over for barbecues, and spending holidays with our family.
It would be a blessing to expand our family through adoption. We would love to share our love, time, and adventures with a child who we may assist and guide in developing into his/her full potential.
Click or tap on any photo in order to enlarge, navigate and read photo captions. Press “Esc” key or tap on “X” to exit the slideshow.
Choose a topic below to read more about our story.
From there, you will also be able to see lots of pictures about our lives, family members, friends, and the fun activities we do as a couple.
Oyster Bay, Nassau County, NY: Claudia & Lyonel are a loving couple looking to adopt a baby.
They are hopeful and legally approved to adopt a baby and may be reached through their adoption agency, Friends in Adoption.