We are a family from the Boulder-Denver area hoping to adopt a baby
Hello from Colorado! We are Lauren, Isaac, and Harriet. We acknowledge that you are in the midst of making many difficult decisions and deciding on the right path for you and your child. These choices you are making are impossibly difficult, and our hearts go out to you during this time. We respect your bravery and respect your judgement in deciding what is right for your child. We have all of the love in the world for you and your child, and we support you and the decisions that you make.
We believe that family is very special, and our family holds the most important place in our lives. Our home is full of laughter and love. We are excited to grow our family through adoption and to embrace into our family another child to laugh with, go on adventures with, and cuddle with at night while reading a bedtime book. Thank you for taking the time to look through our adoption agency profile and for getting to know us.
— Lauren, Isaac, & Harriet
We are hopeful parents from a small, close-knit community in Colorado.
We wish to adopt a baby anywhere in the United States!
At a Glance: 10 Things to Know About Us
- We met through online dating and had our first date at a cute Boulder restaurant. We got married a couple of years later at a park that was a few blocks from our house. We are best friends and still madly in love!
- Our family lives in a cute house located just a couple of blocks from our small town’s Main Street, which has farmer’s markets, restaurants, parades, and live music. We live a short drive from Boulder, Denver, and Rocky Mountain National Park.
- Lauren went to college in Washington DC, got her Master’s from Dartmouth College in Hanover, New Hampshire, and got her PhD from the University of Colorado in Boulder. She lived in Vermont while she was in school, and New England remains one of her favorite places.
- Isaac enjoys being outside in the Colorado mountains and camping in Wyoming. No conversation is better than just listening to the rustling of the trees.
- Our family loves traveling and going on vacations. We especially like taking vacations in the Colorado mountains and to the islands in Maine. Bar Harbor, Maine is one of our most favorite places, and we go there every year.
- Harriet is very curious and always has to figure out how things work. Her latest topics of curiosity were mummies, flamingos, and planets.
- Isaac has three adopted siblings, and we have a handful of friends who recently adopted. They have all been very supportive of our plans to adopt a baby.
- Whether it was our trip to Seattle, New Orleans, or Norwich, Lauren seems to have friends in every city, which means that we get the local scoop of best places to eat and visit.
- Harriet is very adventurous, and she is very good at going fast on her two-wheeler bike and scooter (and good at making Lauren nervous).
- Whether it is family dinner time or going on a family hike, we love spending time together. We are always making each other laugh.
Choose a topic below to read more about our story.
From there, you will also be able to see lots of pictures about our lives, family members, friends, and the fun activities we do as a couple.
Denver, CO: Lauren, Isaac, & Harriet are a loving family looking to adopt a baby.
They are hopeful and legally approved to adopt a baby and may be reached through their adoption agency, Friends in Adoption.