We are a family from Albany County, NY hoping to adopt a baby.
Hi, we are William, Kelly, and Matthew from Upstate New York. The words “Thank You” seem much too simple to express the depth of our gratitude to you. We are immensely grateful for your courage as you consider making an adoption plan as one of your options. In bringing forth this child, you have not only given him or her the gift of life, but you have allowed the world to be blessed by the presence of this wonderful being. We hope over the next few pages you will get to know us and our family, our story, our hopes, and our dreams.
You may be dreaming of what you want your baby’s future to look like, and we hope that you see us in it. We are very excited to be adopting, and we have so much love to share with a child. Please know we will unconditionally love and cherish the child we adopt, and we will make sure that he or she will grow up knowing their adoption story.
— Kelly, William, & Matthew
We are hopeful parents from the Greater Albany Area, NY.
We wish to adopt a baby anywhere in the United States!
At a Glance: 10 Things to Know About Us
- We met in 2011 at a networking event for young professionals that was held at a local Italian restaurant in Albany, NY.
- We were engaged at a restaurant in Lake George in 2012, and married at a beautiful church in Loudonville, NY in 2013.
- Bill is a Director of IT in the Renewable Energy industry, enjoys baking and is an advent golfer.
- Kelly grew up in Loudonville. She’s a Senior Human Resources Generalist for non-profit organizations for the past 15 years. She’s passionate to help those that are in need. Health and wellness lifestyle is important to her. She likes to travel and book new adventures for the family.
- We had our son, Matthew, in 2015. He is in Kindergarten at a local school in Guilderland and in many extracurricular activities such as soccer, tee ball, and music.
- We enjoy the adventure of exploring new places every year. We have been to Newport Rhode Island, Napa Valley California, San Francisco California, and St. Petersburg and Tampa Florida.
- We enjoy family time playing UNO, ping pong, and golfing together at local courses.
- Matthew wants to be a professional golfer when he grows up.
- Our faith is important aspect to our lives.
- Our family values consist of being supportive of each other, understanding, caring, and unconditional love. We are looking to adopt a baby, expand our family and share our family values.
We met in 2011 when we both attended a professional networking event in the Albany area. It was our second time meeting, but didn’t realize it. Looking back now, we know that this time was the right time for us to finally connect. We dated for nine months before getting engaged and got married thirteen months later. About six months after getting married; we both sold our houses and together found our forever home in the Town of Guilderland, New York. In 2015 we were blessed with the birth of Matthew.
Family is extremely important to both of us and we are excited about passing on the love to future generations! Our hearts are open and ready once again to love and nurture a child, and we feel blessed to have this calling to adopt a child!
Click or tap on any photo in order to enlarge, navigate and read photo captions. Press “Esc” key or tap on “X” to exit the slideshow.
Choose a topic below to read more about our story.
From there, you will also be able to see lots of pictures about our lives, family members, friends, and the fun activities we do as a couple.
Schenectady County, NY: Kelly, William, & Matthew are a loving family looking to adopt a baby.
They are hopeful and legally approved to adopt a baby and may be reached through their adoption agency, Friends in Adoption.