We Are a Family Hoping to Adopt a Baby in Southeast Michigan: Justin, Paul, & Jacquelyn
Hello and greetings from Michigan! First of all, we want to acknowledge your courage and strength as you consider adoption. We would be honored to be considered as family for your child if you decide that adoption is the right path for you.
Our names are Paul, Justin, and Jacquelyn and we are thankful you are taking the time to view our adoption agency profile. We are a happy family who are excited to welcome a child into our lives! Paul is originally from Canada, but now calls Michigan his home where he works as a doctor. Justin is from Michigan and is a dental hygienist but is now loving his role as a stay-at-home dad. We are grateful that we each belong to loving families who are extremely excited for our journey to expand our family through adoption.
Thank you for getting to know us better by looking at our pages. We hope it allows you to get to know the caring, loving, and fun family we consider ourselves to be. And please know that whichever decision you choose, we want to wish you strength, love, and happiness.
— Paul, Justin, & Jacquelyn
We’re Hopeful Adoptive Parents in The Midwest, Looking to Adopt a Baby anywhere in the United States!
At a Glance: 10 Things to Know About Us
- We met at a Halloween party in 2014 and got married in 2019.
- Justin is a stay-at-home dad, with a creative and spontaneous side.
- Paul is a Medical Doctor, with a thoughtful and analytical side.
- In 2020, we adopted Jacquelyn, our beautiful daughter!
- Justin’s family lives in northern and western Michigan, and Paul’s family and friends in Canada.
- We love visiting our friends in many different places around the country including Colorado, Illinois, DC, New Mexico, New York, and more
- In 2017, we built our dream home together in the wonderful city of Ann Arbor, a medium-sized city in southeast Michigan.
- We live in a fairly new Midwest neighborhood surrounded by walking trails, farms, and woods.
- We live less than 15 minutes away from Ann Arbor’s thriving downtown known for its vibrant, progressive, and diverse community.
- We believe everyone should be treated with kindness and respect.
We met at a Halloween party in 2014 and after 5 years of a loving relationship, we married each other in 2019. We feel so lucky to have found each other, and Halloween continues to be an important celebration for us every year!
One of the great strengths in our relationship is how we complement each other. With Justin’s creative and spontaneous side, and Paul’s thoughtful and analytical side, we strike a wonderful balance. But importantly, we are both caring and compassionate people and believe everyone should be treated with kindness and respect.
In 2017, we built our dream home together in the wonderful city of Ann Arbor, Michigan. A few years later, we adopted Jacquelyn, our beautiful daughter who brings joy to our lives every day. We are truly lucky to be surrounded by our loving family and friends and can’t wait to share that love and joy by expanding our family.
Click or tap on any photo in order to enlarge, navigate and read photo captions. Press “Esc” key or tap on “X” to exit the slideshow.
Choose a topic below to read more about our story.
From there, you will also be able to see lots of pictures about our lives, family members, friends, and the fun activities we do as a couple.
Ann Arbor, MI: Justin, Paul, and their daughter Jacquelyn are a loving family looking to adopt a baby. They are hopeful and legally approved to adopt a child and may be reached at 1-800-982-3678. Their adoption agency is Friends in Adoption.